| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 | Wow how projects change. I traded the 50 3/4 ton for a 48 cab that I put onto the 53 frame. Cut up the 53 cab and sold off some parts. Traded the 48 cab and 53 frame for a 58 truck. Wished I didnt. Bought my 47 daily driver and bought a 47 coe.
Keeping the 47 stock for the most part but keeping the mechanicals updated by replacing worn out parts. Have not touched the cab over. Not sure if I want to swap frames or not. | | |
| |
| |