| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 163 | I have been here before, but it has been quite awhile. I still have the same '53 5 window 1/2 ton that I have been dragging with me for over 8 yrs. now. I don't recall my past screen name or password and I am not sure if it still existed, so I figure just start a new profile. Well now that I am back I am here to stay. I currently own a 1950 3/4 ton 3 window, a 1953 1/2 ton 5 window, and a cab for what I was told might be 1951 - '53 3 window. My plans are to make the doors longer on the '50 by using the rear half of the '53 and by doing this I will be able to have leg room. Being 6' 7" makes it a bit challanging to drive a stock truck. So that's how I came up with my screen name this time around. 5/8 ton. | | |
| |
| |