Welcome George, sounds like a lot of work but it can be very rewarding ...as well as frustrating at times. Many here have been there and done that more than once so take advantage of the vast knowledge and resources here. I'm sure you'll have a few buddies working on the same truck and issues that you all will help each other along the way.
Just do a little each day. You'll get there and we are here to help you. AND there is no such thing as a stupid answer.... you may get ribbed every now and then.... but likely from someone who has already asked a "stupid question". Do not suffer in silence. Great folks here at the bolt.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile