| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 65 | Thank you. When do I get promoted from wrnch finder? The fog lights have a jaggerd piece they are attached to that must of fit into a piece that was bolted to the apron. I did place a rubber washer under the jaggered end to give it something to bite into. I hope that doesn't affect the grounding. They are bolted to the apron. I have a 12 volt conversion. You still recommend the above wiring? | | |
| |
| |