TxLaTx:
Same problem with the "roller kit" for my 52panel. The package says 47-68...yeah, right. I ended up with a friend who cut me two "studs" like the repops but with the correct diameter. Thanks to him for he did them on a lathe during his lunch break.

There was a couple solutions/suggestions offered after I had them made that would have worked. Maybe they can help somoene later..
#1. is to do as you did, weld them up and redrill.
#2. is to cut or grind the old "studs" off flat with the regulator arm which will leave the "plug" still in the hole where it was originally pressed. Then you can just redrill through that the "plug" that you left in it. Hope this makes sense.

Another suggestion was to fill hole with JBWeld and redrill. I guess it depends on what tools you have to work with.

Now, I said plenty about the bushing/roller kit in an earlier post but I think we should all sent in a complaint about the kit. We all know where they came from as all the vendors to not carry them!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile