slickKieth - I don't know of any documentation of 2tone pattern option numbers, but there were a few different packages - most common was
like this, roof above the drip as the "2nd" color [and
again and
another], and the
panel had it too - then there was
the pillars only [and
again] - the Cameo was standard with the reverse pattern,
the pillars redthis was the most common panel [and burb] 2tone treatment, that white area being called the "advertising panel" - I'm not convinced
this is an original pattern, but it is
to be found .... then the common fleet pattern is
like mine, using the
feature line as a break, and the rockets
were "body color" [
again], not the
2nd color .... I have seen TF stepsides split at the feature line like that, but don't know if it was factory
the color treatment was seperate from any other option, and of course commercial outfits could order any color pattern they wanted to match their fleet colors
Bill