Good info about the pans. Its nice to have someone to bounce ideas off and learn a few things.
I too used the frame mount booster, the trans crossmember to booster clearance is close but I dont think you'll have a problem. But with the exhaust we will both have to be a little creative. It almost looks easier to run on the outside edge of the frame, with some turnouts in front of the wheels.
As far as redoing my mounts, they are welded and the whole frame powdercoated so that wasn't an option for me. Same concept for notching the frame rails. But don't get me wrong actually it fits well. Like any swap I just have to work out a few kinks. I will order that book though, there seems to be a lack of info on the net.
The fuel delivery system is still in the works, I just got the motor in maybe a week ago. Since I have a Burb I was looking at the side fill alum tank that everyone sells. I also have my stock tank and as a backup could be modified to work. If I go custom the fuel pump would be in sump to cut down on the noise, etc... Yes I need a return line, too.
Lastly the A/C compressor braket needs extensive trimming to work with the conversion mount and after I do that I will really be able to tell if and how much the compressor interferes with the motor mount(the one welded to the frame). The welded-on one is a TCI mount and is tapered. It looks like its going to be close, I may decide to cut a small notch???
I'm going away for a couple days, when I get back I'll post some pics for your professional opinion! If you want any specific pics let me know.