firedriver, the griffin radator is a factory fit for the '58, I got the optional model with fittings for tranny cooler at the bottom, coolant fittings on passenger side, as is steam fitting. Fit right in, I'd recommend this for LS or late model vortec with automatic. I have not seen the Hooker block huggers so have no opinion there; the S&P worked for me. Folks there were helpful. I'd guess that tight tucks are the way to go in any event, as you are working with limited space to get things in and acceptable steering and brake pedal clearances. I used the S&P setup, Corvette fuel regulator, 2 lines from Rock Valley tank, one line to engine, internal fuel tank pump. At the S&P site, there is an illustration. Yes, it's a MII power rack, it's the Tbird rack ('82-'85 I think), w/ Heidts rack and pinion extension kit. The factory PS unit supplies correct pressure. Essentially, I was able to drop in the 2005 5.3 (Avlanche Flex Fuel) engine in complete. Let me know if you need any clarifications/additional information. Finally, she is a really sweet driver; good luck with your project. DrD.