Yes R-Bo, I used the standard V-8 mount crossmember from Brothers. The thing about this setup is that it allowed me to use all the front parts (including AC) without modification or notching the frame. I trimmed back the original crossmember, welded in the MII, then attached the crossmember to the engine (w/LS1 adapters) and lowered it into place. It's cosmetically not the most elegant solution, but everything fits and it's solid. AC, power steering, custom fitted linkage, frame mounted brake booster. Key to it all was S&P tight tuck headers. Could have used original headers, cats etc. if I'd slightly notched frame on driver's side. I've posted a couple pics at the P-Bucket site that show what I did. Steering linkage took some time to work up, but came out good. Not saying my way is the best, just that it worked well for me.

Griffin radiator with pull fan just sits in well. And yes, I really like the way it looked. If I were to do it again, I might leave it in its original patina, and just re-engineer the drive train. The big split rims were an issue, however. And the 4.75 stump pulling rear-end, and issues associated with it being a 3/4 ton. It is a long bed, yep. A really big puppy. Good luck w/ your build R-Bo. Any way I can help let me know. David