Thanks, I got the old ones soaking on the ends just in case. I don't have any clue what the stuff was in those, but it is coming off. IF, I can get the bleeder screw out of one of the rear ones and the gunk out of the other, I'll have a set to have on hand for an emergency, or maybe if they aren't pitted, to use around the yard until I get some new ones. I'm glad I got some offers for some cylinders, I will have to go the new route with the front right, it was the one that twisted off, I think I made a typo above in one of the other posts.
Oh, I didn't have any home work thankfully, although I looked forward to going to school today, I wanted to get finished on my clock some more.(some good language, wasn't that???)