Hey guys, I've been looking at Rock Auto's wheel cylinders at the above link and there are wheel cylinders that are only $3.00 or $6.77. That doesn't make sense to me. Especially when the 1/2 ton ones are $20 and this is supposed to be for a 1 ton. My mom said that she could buy me new front wheel cylinders if I didn't want any Christmas money(would have went on them anyway). After I get wheel cylinders I'll bleed the brakes so that I at least have some brakes to stop, then I'll get some new shoes and anything else that I may need as the money comes and then it's off for body work sometime next March. Sound like a good plan? I won't be able to even get out of the yard until body work is done, I just want to be able to stop. So far I've got a master cylinder that thankfully works and a spare one if it doesn't, lines, and wheel hoses, next on the list is wheel cylinders and then shoes.