Well, it took me three hours to finally get it done with breaks(joke not intended

) in between and with prying and hammering and BAM, POUND, BAMMMMM, (thankfully I thought to put the lug nuts back on before this) and prying with the two screwdrivers it popped off, and without the lug nuts on I would have caught a 10 pound piece of metal on my foot!!!

I got the wc off and went to the left side after putting the right side back together, got that drum off(was partly loose already, only took about 60 seconds to get it off) and took that wc off. The rear ones look(I only say look) pretty good but the front ones are trash. I must say that both the front and rear have advantages to how easy it is to get stuff off but both have disadvantages too, like having to go get new cotter pins or having to beat on the drum and pry on it for a while, although that can be a good stress reliever!
Oh, the rear drums will definitely need turned, they have some rust issues, not much, but some. Also, rear shoes will need to be replaced soon, the material is good and thick but coming off of the metal part of the shoe.