Originally Posted by Achipmunk
JDL, when you try to take out the bleeder screws do not use and "open end" wrench. Use a "boxed end" and make sure its not worn out. That will help prevent rounding the head off...If it still doesn't want to budge clamp a pair of vice grips on it once you get it off the truck and it'll twist out...or off!!
Good luck, keep us posted.
What do you do if it twists off? I don't want to find out but I worked some with them today on the rears and got one loosed but the other one is being a pain, I've done pretty much all I can do for today and will have to let it soak in pb blaster some more and hopefully it will come loose. It is hard to maneuver vise grips in there, I tried.


Jordan D. Long

1954 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton

And some more pictures
Photobucket

I got a 'Possum Pickup... Now I'm the Roadkill King!!! Anyone want to make some Stovebolt Stew?