| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 942 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 942 | I'm going to consider that one myself for my '68 C-30, altho my problem won't be the E-Brake, but I have a "Self-Contained" PTO unit under there that I bet won't work with it.
I'm sure there will be others jumping in soon to answer your individual questions, but in the meantime jump over to my "2-Ton 5-Speed in a 3/4 or 1-Ton" thread and you will see some info on it. Grigg also gave us a good link to check out.
Right now my best bet with my C-30 is to put in a higher gear in the rear-end as with the SM 465 I have in there, I can afford to lose a little on the start off and first should still be a good enough off-road gear.
Bill
'60-'72 Chev/GMC Fan GMC 9500 Fan Detroit Diesel Fan
| | |
| |
| |