| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,462 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 65 | Thanks for the posts...The original hose/lines that I have are 4 inches longer than the new ones I bought from Chevy Duty. So when I tried to connect the canister to the radiator side of the manifold(where it was when i got the truck)and connect the lines to the block they were way short. Thats when I thought I should just move the canister to the firewall side. To be honest I'm not exactly sure which lines run where. I believe the oil pressure gauge also teed into one of the lines...any help or pictures would be great...
pork '59 1/2 ton apache
1959 Chevy Fleetside 3100 Series BBW
| | |
| |
| |