Each to his own and whatever works for him. I have a little of everybodys tools!!
I have a craftsman club brochure on my table now that they send out when the sale goes on. Sale goes off Oct. 18 which is tomorrow. On the FRONT cover page is an ad that says save over $700...special member price. Which is 50% off. Its a 22 Drawer, ball bearing combo. Sometimes I see something I want and sometimes I don't.
Here at the local sears store they run a bang up christmas sale. Its the only time in my life I got up at 5 am for a 6 o'clock opening but when they run the regular $25 "sets" for $10 bucks its hard to beat and I can do my christmas shopping for my pals in one stop! In fact, its the ONLY time of the year I go to "westgate mall"!!!!