| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | OK, I don't buy a lot of tools because I have most everything I can justify. The other day I was killing time before picking up the kid, so I stopped up at Sears. I was just looking at tool boxes because mine is kinda small, the tool box I mean. This guy who is just shopping like me comes walking buy and says the box I'm looking at will be on sale the next week. I told him the box was way out of my league. He then asked if I was in the Craftsman Tool Club which I wasn't. Turns out if I was a member I could buy the tool box for less than half price. Well I joined and now have a big a** tool box which should serve me for many years. I can actuall have all my tools in one spot, what a concept! My old box is now the woodworking tool box. Best part is there is no membership fee, you just sign up and they send you an email when the sale is on. It's a no-brainer now that I'm there. Just thought I would pass this on for others like me who didn't know anything about it. 
Bruce | | |
| |
| |