| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,660 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 9 | I have 61 chevy apache I just bought. I want to sand it down and paint it with primer for now. That will make it look a little better for now. What grit should I use and what Kind of sander do yall recomend. Any other tips ? I know yall are thinking what a stupid question. But I have never done any body work...Gotta start somwhere. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:29 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 57_StepSide | 10/12/2008 5:23 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Blue 50 | 10/12/2008 1:02 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:35 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 12:57 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 2:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:42 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 9:25 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Don G. | 10/12/2008 9:50 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 10:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 10:55 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 4ontheFloor | 10/13/2008 5:24 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/13/2008 12:29 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 1:20 PM | |
| |
| |