| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
179
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,660 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | Denny, check out the link in 57 Stepside's response. Painting cars and trucks with rollers is kind of a "cult" thing and people who have done it generally agree that the results are outstanding.
Pros: Little masking, no equipment to buy, no over spray, very little cost. Cons: Many coats over several days and a lot of sanding required.
General observation: Lots of fun to see the reactions of people when you tell them you did it for under $100 with a paint roller! | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:29 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 57_StepSide | 10/12/2008 5:23 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Blue 50 | 10/12/2008 1:02 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:35 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 12:57 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 2:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:42 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 9:25 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Don G. | 10/12/2008 9:50 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 10:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 10:55 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 4ontheFloor | 10/13/2008 5:24 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/13/2008 12:29 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 1:20 PM | |
| |
| |