| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,664 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 | look at my link below for my truck painted with a roller. The cost was low but it takes a little time to do it right. Nice! Where did you score that bed pad? I've not been able to find one the correct width. Woody, It a bed pad for a late model Chevy truck that I trimmed to fit. Chuck
Blue 50
1950 3100 w/57 235 Patrick’s Saginaw 4 speed and 3:55 rear end | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:27 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 4:29 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| 57_StepSide | 10/12/2008 5:23 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Blue 50 | 10/12/2008 1:02 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:35 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 12:57 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !!!
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 2:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 2:42 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Denny Graham | 10/12/2008 9:25 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Don G. | 10/12/2008 9:50 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/12/2008 10:36 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 3sixty | 10/12/2008 10:55 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| 4ontheFloor | 10/13/2008 5:24 AM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Czechman | 10/13/2008 12:29 PM |
Re: Ok, I'm new at the body work stuff !! Help !
| Blue 50 | 10/13/2008 1:20 PM | |
| |
| |