If you live in Texas, I am sure that you are aware that the economy is not exactly booming and I don't forsee things getting better in a hurry. I was involved in banking for 35 years and was a director during the boom and the bust of the 80's, but our bank survived. Many people are feeling pinched. Those who aren't pinched yet are afraid. I am not spending much on toys these days and neither are many other people. I am not suggesting a fire sale, but I would entertain the first reasonable offer. If you wait 6 months and have to sell, it would probably be at a fire sale price. I am scaling back my bulk hauling trucking and selling trucks at private treaty. There have been some auctions that were some real blood baths. The bottom line is, the market is getting softer and and softer.