Hey Folks

You may remember me from posting a while ago - I bought a 53 3100 5 window that I have loved like crazy. Unfortunately I've split up with my partner and am going to have to sell the old girl. Just typing that makes me sad.

So I was figuring I'd get some opinions on a value to put on this truck, what to ask etc...

She is a great running, beautiful truck, would take not much work to make it show quality, but is an excellent daily driver.

PICS:
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4169/rearviewmt4.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7922/53chevrightmk2.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/75/passengersidecloseau5.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4079/interior1jf7.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/804/frontviewnn9.th.jpg[/IMG]


1953 5 window, with a 235 engine
3 speed column shifter
Dark red/Maroon color - paint is pretty good, not perfect but was professionally disassembled and painted, so quality is really good.
very good interior
12 volt/alternator conversion

Here's the stuff that has been done very recently or is notable:
*New radiator/hoses
Brand new master cylinder plus new brake shoes/wheel cyls on all 4 wheels, professionally done
*Professionally rebuilt carb - has the glass bowl fuel filter w/ new filter, 2 fuel lines replaced
*Professionaly replaced front brake lines
*Standard tune up (oil change, replaced plugs/ignition wires, set timing)
*replaced the ignition coil (was actually a ford on there) with MSD blaster coil and control unit - control unit hidden on frame to maintain original look.
*Trans/differential oil changed.
*New valve cover gasket
*Has a professionally installed Vintage Air A/C system, it works great and cools well - a little squeal on startup but otherwise fine.
*new temp gauge that works great
*new windshield glass/seals
*lap belts in cab
*has the remote oil filter, but it's not hooked up.

Would come with:
**have a new ammeter/60lb oil pressue gauge that are NOT installed yet
**new gas gauge installed, NOT working, suspect sending unit
**new battery tray - not installed, old one rusty
**new repro front emblem not installed
**set of firewall grommet thingies not installed yet
** all old stuff taken off - heater, etc etc.

Things it needs:
*gas gauge mentioned above not working, sending unit is first suspect
*speedometer not working, not sure why, but the lights on it work smile
*shift box could use a good rebuild. it has the 'getting stuck' issue
*bed wood should be removed and refinished.
*truck has no emergency brake
*leaks a bit of oil from the driveshaft, as is typical. Also leaks a bit from the differential since I cleaned it out. I can fix this w/ some permatex pretty easy.

I guess that's all. Sigh.