Hey Raptor
As for price, you mean? Well I was hoping to get some more opinions on this. I know the 5 windows are in demand but I am not sure what to ask. What do you think? I would like to get 9k, on the low end--that would be throwing some $ away but I would like her to go to someone who would love her like I do. I think that would be a heck of a deal, considering she's in amazing shape with only a few minor peccadillos to work out. But again, I dunno.
I guess if noone has an opinion I could always get it professonally appraised, and probably could put a bit more $ into it to make it very attractive (fixing all gauges, the bed-boards, etc). But then, part of the fun of having these old things is seeing how they respond with a little TLC.
I don't HAVE to sell now, but in the next 6 months would need to do so.
Anyhow, thanks for looking!