I have a highway worthy vehicle... I pm you to speak about that deal........heck, we might both come out a winner.....

you can probably tell if the gearing is stock by how fast you can run on the hiway.........have you not driven it on the hi-way, I know your area well so one might get ran over in it, or stay in the very slow lane.........lol

keep in touch by pm......I dont want to hog your post..

I would think a good price.......in my mind would be a low of somewhere around $6500/7000 to what ever someone wants to pay..


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.