| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 321 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 321 | just keep remembering all the times that it kicked over the first turn. you may have lost a little "face", but few people are still willing or able to maintain and jump into one of these old trucks and drive them on a daily basis.
some time ago i posted a thread about how much respect i have for all the guys and gals that are doing whatever they can to keep them running. it takes some pretty special (and possibly disturbed) people to keep coming back for more just to make sure they can get them to start on the first kick.
keep up the good work denny. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/08/2008 2:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| 31,32,33 | 07/08/2008 3:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Justhorsenround | 07/08/2008 3:14 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| jdl | 07/08/2008 3:20 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| starkweatherr | 07/08/2008 5:00 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 07/08/2008 5:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Tom R | 07/08/2008 5:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| YEL 53 CHEVY PU | 07/08/2008 6:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| waldo53 | 07/08/2008 6:26 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| gazim | 07/08/2008 6:30 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Czechman | 07/08/2008 11:12 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:12 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| WE b OLD | 07/09/2008 11:09 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 11:54 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/10/2008 1:58 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:13 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 07/09/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 12:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/09/2008 9:07 PM | |
| |
| |