| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | Did that once on a Dodge when I was 16. Was getting a push start from a friends dad cause I had a dead battery. After several blocks we stopped and he asked what was wrong. I told him I don't know it has always started on the first revolution before. He looked in the window and said "why don't you try it with the switch on". Needless to say I was embarrased as I turned the ignition switch to "ON" and prepared for the next shove. Started right up. I waved as I ducked my head and drove off.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/08/2008 2:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| 31,32,33 | 07/08/2008 3:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Justhorsenround | 07/08/2008 3:14 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| jdl | 07/08/2008 3:20 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| starkweatherr | 07/08/2008 5:00 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 07/08/2008 5:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Tom R | 07/08/2008 5:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| YEL 53 CHEVY PU | 07/08/2008 6:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| waldo53 | 07/08/2008 6:26 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| gazim | 07/08/2008 6:30 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Czechman | 07/08/2008 11:12 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:12 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| WE b OLD | 07/09/2008 11:09 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 11:54 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/10/2008 1:58 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:13 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 07/09/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 12:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/09/2008 9:07 PM | |
| |
| |