| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 | The cab floor in my '50 3800 is more hole than floor. It hasn't had a tuneup in 12 years and is very much 'still under construction'. My mother in law wanted to hear it run because she used to have a '50 3/4 ton. So I got in and cranked it. It didn't start right up, so I let go of the key. (It's been converted to key start.) The keys immediately fell out of the ignition switch and through a hole in the floor, so I had to get out and get them. It started right up next try.
My mother in law said, "I never had to do that to get mine started."
195? Chevy 3800 dump truck 1973 Chevy C30 cab and chassis 1987 Suburban 3/4 ton 6.2L Diesel
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/08/2008 2:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| 31,32,33 | 07/08/2008 3:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Justhorsenround | 07/08/2008 3:14 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| jdl | 07/08/2008 3:20 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| starkweatherr | 07/08/2008 5:00 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 07/08/2008 5:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Tom R | 07/08/2008 5:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| YEL 53 CHEVY PU | 07/08/2008 6:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| waldo53 | 07/08/2008 6:26 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| gazim | 07/08/2008 6:30 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Czechman | 07/08/2008 11:12 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:12 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| WE b OLD | 07/09/2008 11:09 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 11:54 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/10/2008 1:58 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:13 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 07/09/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 12:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/09/2008 9:07 PM | |
| |
| |