| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | I have to memorize some of these great come-backs for the next time I make the same embarrassing mistake... in about another year.
Great story. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/08/2008 2:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| 31,32,33 | 07/08/2008 3:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Justhorsenround | 07/08/2008 3:14 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| jdl | 07/08/2008 3:20 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| starkweatherr | 07/08/2008 5:00 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| GrandpaGlenn0 | 07/08/2008 5:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Tom R | 07/08/2008 5:29 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| YEL 53 CHEVY PU | 07/08/2008 6:13 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| waldo53 | 07/08/2008 6:26 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| gazim | 07/08/2008 6:30 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Czechman | 07/08/2008 11:12 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:12 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| WE b OLD | 07/09/2008 11:09 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 11:54 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/10/2008 1:58 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| rustednuts | 07/09/2008 12:13 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 07/09/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| Denny Graham | 07/09/2008 12:22 PM |
Re: Gee, I sure hope it Starts!!!
| p.j. | 07/09/2008 9:07 PM | |
| |
| |