We didn't get to pull the truck in yet and we're gonna have to hold out for awhile, with all the mud from the rain we're gonna have a hard time getting it out. I also didn't get to check the engine to see which one it is, we did get all the wasps killed though. Oh yeah last time this truck was tagged is '98 so we won't trust the old fuel, gonna drain the tank. And no I don't know a lot about these engines, when I get around to messing with it I'm gonna get a neighbor to help out he used to be a truck driver and knows a lot about Detroit and CAT engines. By the way when y'all say a "runaway" engine what exactly do you mean?


1984 Chevrolet C-30 welding truck
454/SM465/D70HD 4.10
1970 Chevrolet C/20 fleetside
350/TH400/H052 4.10
1970 Chevrolet K/20 Suburban
454/TH350-NP205/D44-H052 4.10