| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Swami29, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, tclederman, klhansen, KEVINSKI, StevenO, 55shaker),
122
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 24 | I now know what kind of distributor I have. I have a AC Delco distributor with a Mallory duel point kit in it. The points have a number 25042 and the disributor plate has 2503 number on it. It also says to set the points with a .029 gap Are the points rotor and cap the same as the Mallory duel point distributor that they now sell? Attaches are some photos. I hope this works. http://www.geocities.com/johnn1243/dist-2-s.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/johnn1243/dist-1-s.jpgJohn
Last edited by cessna195; 05/11/2008 12:37 AM.
| | |
| |
| |