| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop, Charles in CA, elhippie64),
113
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41067 06/25/2004 7:37 PM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 78 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 78 | Ha thanks for the post Hotrod I don't think that this topic will be as hot. I haven't bought the shocks yet but I was hoping that that would be what would keep them tight. I just wasn't sure if that would be too much pressure on the shock. I might look into the steel cable option for a little extra support if needed. thanks again | | |
| |
| |