| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41063 06/25/2004 5:37 AM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 78 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 78 | I put 3" lowered coil springs on my 65 chevy today and when I jack it up by the frame where the control arms are just hanging there the coil springs are loose. I dont have the front drag link hooked up or shocks on it. Is it normal for these coil springs to be loose like that. Thanks | | |
| |
| |