| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | The fiberglass one will hit you for a little over $200 bucks and can be gotten from R&R Fiberglass in Tenn. or try Superior glass. Both have web pages.
That said I recently took my rear panel fenders to some local folks I know to look at and give me an estimate. He told me they would work the entire fender and put it in primer for between $150-$200 and that is with me blasting them. My fenders are not in really bad shape but defintely need work. So, for about the same money as new fiberglass I can get the metal ones fixed and NO shipping charges.
Now,, with that said I will say I also believe in fiberglass and as I've said here before ALL the fiberglass fenders and running boards I have on the 37 have held up extremely well for the pass 8 years. They came from R&R.
Hope this helps in some way....oh, I'm sure body shop charges very from shop to shop and state to state! | | |
| |
| |