Thanks, bigbadswingdaddy and red 58! So if I list the GMC and the Chevrolet cabs together I should make note as to which make only because of their dashes, is that correct? The 58/9 hoods are the same and will fit both makes without any noticeable differences?
Are there any differences in the car/truck engines? If I remember correctly, the 235 engines were used until 1963 and the 55/6 V8 engines were 265 cu in. What year and model was the 261 engine in? The 57/9 V8 engine was a 283 except for the 348 in the larger trucks 58/9, is that correct?
What engines were used in the GMC line? I believe that the 55/6 engines were 248, the 270 was introduced in 1957 and the 302 engines were used in the big trucks from 1955 - 62, is that correct? What were the V8'S that were used in the GMC'S? I think a Pontiac was used in 55, was that a 343 cu in? What were used in 55/9? Thanks
When were hydraulic lifters introduced into the truck engines?