As many of you know I have compiled a large list of truck and parts that I have found on craigslist and have posted them in the swap meet section. Unfortunately I am not as familiar with the Task force and Blue chip series. What year cabs are interchangeable? Are the cabs the same from 1955 to 1959 or is there major differences so that one would only want a specific year? Are the GMC Blue chip cabs the same for all years? What differences are there in these years that would have me look differently in my searches? I believe that the fenders are the same for 1955/7 and 1958/9, what about for the GMC? Are there differences in the hoods? If I remember correctly, the 57 Chevrolet hood is different. What about the other years? Any input on these years and others are welcomed, I need a lot of help in defining the search. PM me if you wish other searches Thanks for those who have supported my efforts in developing our own search system.. George