| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 637 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 637 | I got my 292 out of a 1967 longbed 1/2 ton. It was from the son of the original owner so I know the 292 came in the truck. Another 292 I have came out of a 1963 Chevy II, it was not the original engine for that car. | | |
| |
| |