Well Jeff, should I not have shared my research with ya all??? Just a push of a button and I can remove it if ya want and ya can go on believing what ya want.
Nope Joe, the old brain needs exercise just as much as the biceps.

Scott, if ya check out the resistance of 20 foot of 2/0 cable at 12v drawing 200amps your only gonna drop around 336mv in that length and at 6v drawing 400amps about twice that much or 672mv. That leaves the rest to be dropped at the starter. I think this bigger is better thing is being overplayed. It doesn’t make much sense to put a cable that’s 5/8” of copper on a lug that’s only 3/8” which is soldered to Field coils that are about the size of a number 8 or 10 conductor.

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL



Denny G
Sandwich, IL