| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (J Lucas, Barry Martak, Lonnie, GusG, Nick in Manitou, TexasJim50, klhansen, Southerntruck, 1 invisible),
121
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,428 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Yeah,Woody, I can appreciate that statement. My floor/cowl rotted real bad, floors patched with what ever was available and the PO tore it all apart. The lower toeboard and edge of where the bracket goes are just plain gone! I have an assembly manual and it is ok but its always nice to see an actual picture like what Denny posted sometime ago. Thanks for everyones input. It'll be awhile before I get there but in the meantime I'm drawing a pic in my head!! | | |
| |
| |