| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Sort of off subject but here goes: this is the great thing about this site. My truck was partially dissembled when I got it and the driver side cowl rotted really bad. I found the e-brake braket but have no idea how it fits to the body as that area is rusted out. By reading THIS post I now know the inner fender bolts to the bracket. THAT explains a lot I was trying to figure out by looking at the holes in the bracket...which, by the way is rusted really bad to. I was planning to ask for a picture later when I eventually get to that point but by READING and watching the post its amazing what we can learn and find out about our old trucks! Thanks guys. | | |
| |
| |