I was going to suggest you fabricate your own mounts from some 3/8 ID pipe and some plate. That way you could get the height you need. Now that you have it mounted you will probably find that the distance between the radiator and the mechanical fan is pretty tight especially if you are running the long style water pump. If that is the case then ditching the mechanical fan and using an electric one will be a good option. Going to a short style pump may require you to change all your alternator, Pwr steering and AC bracket setups.
After installing my engine and new radiator I found an interference between the fan blades and the lower radiator hose. I am running an electric fan assembly from a Four Taurus which has two speeds, 2700 CFM and 3200 CFM. I will be wiring the high speed side so it kicks up to that level when the AC is activated.