Tim, in looking for the same hose for rebuilding my brake system I walked in Advance Auto (I deliver parts there part time) and ask for a hose for a 1952 chev 1/2 ton pickup and the guy says "no gotta". I knew they are the same up through about 55 or 56 so I ask for one for a 54 model and wouldn't you know...they had it! I have not used it yet but if anyone wants the part # its still laying on the bench.
I have mentioned this before and it may be worth repeating. Many times the same part is for MANY years. And while they have no listing for the earliest model they will many times have the parts number for the latest year model. I have done this countless times on the 37 as well as the 52. Just a thought!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile