| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, Rustnut, 3800GUY, KEVINSKI, Southerntruck, klhansen, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | That really looks pretty good! I like it.
I took different approach to my V8's because I have so many. I went to Tractor Supply Co. and bought a bunch of furniture dollies and threw a tire on top of them. I set the engine on top and the tire forms around the engine and holds it upright. Tires work good for transporting an engine in the back of the truck.
Last year, I knew a auto scrap yard owner that was going out of business and bought 15 or so adjustable engine dollies. I got to pick the ones with the best casters and I had to pressure wash them off. Now I just need to get them under all my engines. :/ | | |
| |
| |