| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | The paint isn't as important as the bodywork. If you get the body "straight" the paint will look better than if you had a pro paint a wavy, dimpled mess of a body.
I know what a good paint job is supposed to look like and I'm often appalled at what I see at car shows... and then they paint that mess black. Clueless.
I get seasick walking next to 'em.
| | |
| |
| |