Originally Posted by steppenwood
Sorry but it's still slow. And I have a fast connection. Maybe there's too many pictures on at once. john.


It is because of the extensive photos. I reduced the size of the photos by half. According to FrontPage it wil take a full 7 minutes to load with a 56 connection. I have fiberoptics to my house and it loads quicker than I can manually get to the bottom of the page with the mouse.

I started breaking it down into the various years but am not quite done yet. That will help the slower connections. I have a strong suspicion that it has to do with my web hosting provider because even the smaller pages are a little slow.

Until then it will just be one of those that you open, go get a beer then come back to read it.


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery