Pretty incredible there Tim. The photos documenting your efforts are are super. Your web page is loading faster too!

Interestingly, the photos of the running boards answered one of my most perplexing questions... Why aren't they lining up with the cab and fenders correctly? It now appears that the previous owner was sold a set of running boards, in 1989, by Chevy's of the 40's that are incorrect. As you can see from these photos the vertical portion of the running boards is not curved like yours and therefore don't conform to the curvature of the cab. ARGGGG!!!!!

Thanks again for sharing your efforts.

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.