Well, it looks like I will just have to send the vacuum motor in for repair. Lubrication helped some as long as I leave the passengers side control arm off, it works half way decent.

I don't know why I am worried much about using an electric motor wiper. I don't have an original radio to put in it anyways. I will probably put in a newer style radio anyhow.

Speaking of radios, is there anyone who makes a newer style MODERN radio that will fit into the 54 dash? I have seen them for other years, but no one list one for mine.

I was hoping to find a old junk origianl radio and use the front part of it (face)and modify it to a new radio. That was until I saw what "junk" ones were going for, especailly if the face and dials were intact and good shape. HIGH $$$$

John


1954 Chevrolet 3800 series flatbed dump