They did have electric motors on the wipers back then? I was not aware of that. I will have to check out some in the ditches in the area, that I am getting parts off of.

I have one original glass bowl type fuel pump, it has a busted glass, I am sure I can get replacemnt glass bowels for it, but it's not dual action. The one I have on it now, is just the style that has a steel cover plate on top with a screw in the center. I guess it may be some sort of filter or screen in it. Haven't taken it off yet. It works and doesn't leak, so I figure leave well enough alone.

Thanks for the note, I will give that site a try.

John

PS. NO, they can't predict rain in this town if they can look outside and SEE it raining....LOL. I got caught today, when they said, "NO RAIN
IN FORECAST" right!


1954 Chevrolet 3800 series flatbed dump