| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25653 12/12/2002 2:09 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 48 | You are in luck I have a complete tranny that I just pulled from my 53 1/2 ton 5 Window. I think it is a 4 speed but I am not sure it could be a 3 speed I know it is stock 1/2 ton 53. It is the torque tube so it will bolt right in. I will even through in the fly wheel and clutch if you like! How does $50 plus shipping sound? It worked great but I upgraded to a Muncie sm-465 since I changed out the rear end and went with a open drive shaft. Let me know [email protected] is my adress and I live in Zip 68504
If you need a tool and don't buy it, you will find you have paid for it and don't have it.
| | |
| |
| |