Beatngu1223: the pics appear to be a 52 model as it has vent windows and what looks like push button door handles. The good thing is there are lots of parts for AD design trucks/panels out there if you got the time and patience. For a moment there I thought you had a picture of mine before I started on it but then mine didn't have weeds growing inside

It looks like its been stripped inside of the glovebox door, ash tray, speaker grille and guages are probably shot. With all the damage I see on the outside I think 1000 for what we see is to much...just my opinion, but it you have spare panels that you have enough good stuff between them its now your decision. I think it will take a while but with time....and money, it can be done.
This is all just my opinion.
Now if you do not buy it please take off the inside curved wood slats and send them to me... At least the right side

Let everyone know what you decide!