| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Playboy, I'm not sure but I have seen several recomendations for a book on truck restoration and written I believe by John Gunnell. Maybe someone will chime in here before long. A catalog is nice to thumb through and look at stuff for your paticular model just to get a feel for things. I still recommend calling the Chevy assistance line and asking for their packet. The number to call is 800-222-1020. Be sure to have you model, and Vin number on hand for them. You'll get a packet in a week or so. Also browse around in some other forums when you can get a little more specific about what your doing and enjoy the vast amount of knowledge here that you will not find in books!! | | |
| |
| |